Team Clinica Pardiñas
Our scientific and technological training is backed by the complex treatments that have been successfully carried out with our patients.
Dr. José Pardiñas Arias, stomatologist. Specialist in bone-anchored dental implants, oral surgery and periodontics.
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery in 1983 (first class) from the University of Santiago de Compostela, thenspecialising in stomatology in 1986. In the same year he began his professional career, and in 1996 began a new, highly ambitious stage in terms of modern working, technological and organisational concepts: the Pardiñas Clinic
Dr. Pardiñas is a specialist in dental implants (1992, Complutense University of Madrid); a specialist in periodontics (1995, Clínica Gingiva - Madrid), and has a Master's Degree in dental prosthetis (2001, Esorib).He has also carried out numerous training stays in clinics specialising in periodontics and implants in Spain and abroad.
He is a member of the following scientific societies: the SEI (Spanish Implant Society), SEPES (Spanish Dental Prosthetics Society), SEPA (Spanish Periodontics and Bone Integration Society), SEDCYDO (Spanish Craneo-Mandibular Dysfunction and Orofacial Pain Society), SGOMQ (Galician Medical-Surgical Odonto-Stomatology Association), GEOBE (Professional Association of the Study Group on Biological Occlusion), and the AEOM (Spanish Microscopic Odontology Association).
Dr. López Prieto has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University de Santiago de Compostela, and a degree in Odontology from the same university in 1992.
She is member of the following scientific societies: SEDO (Spanish Orthodontics Society), SEPES (Spanish Dental Prosthetics Society), SEPA (Spanish Periodontics and Bone Integration Society), GEOBE (Professional Association of the Study Group on Biological Occlusion), and SGOMQ (Galician Medical-Surgical Odonto-Stomatology Association).
Dr. Simón Pardiñas López holds a degree in Dentistry from Madrid in 2010.
- American Dental Academy (ADA)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)·
- Spanish Oral Surgery Society (SECIB)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- International Congressof Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
Dr. Natalia López-Ampudia, is a graduate in Odontology from the European University of Madrid in 2003.
She studied a Degree in Endodontics at the International University of Catalonia from 2008-2010. Between 2008-
2010 she was collaborating professor for the On-Line Master’s Degree in Endodontics from the International University of Catalonia, and collaborating professor for the subject Dental Pathology and Therapeutics at the International University of Catalonia.
She was awarded the Advanced Studies Diploma (DEA) for Research in Odontology in 2010.
She has attended numerous national and international conferences:
- National Endodontics Conference, León 2011
- National Endodontics Conference, Córdoba 2010
- Course on Advanced Endodontics with reciprocal motor, Tylos System. Barcelona 2010
- Biannual Conference on Endodontics, Roots Summit. Barcelona, 2010
- Updating Stage on Endodontics, 1 week course at the NOVA SouthEastern University, Florida, 2010
- Updating in rotatory systems in Endodontics. M-Two system. Dr Caviedes. Munich 2009
- European Endodontics Conference. Edinburgh, 2009
- Spanish Endodontics Conference, Alicante, 2009
- Mediterranean Dental Forum, Barcelona 2008
- Course on Basic Periodontics. 2 weeks. University of Santiago de Cuba, November 2005
- Course on Advanced Surgery and Implantology. 4 weeks, University of Santiago de Cuba, October 2005
- Basic Surgery Course, 4 weeks, University of Santiago de Cuba, February 2005
Communications at conferences:
- Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation in Endodontics. 9th Catalonian Dentistry Conference, January 2009
- Irrigation Systems in Endodontics. Spanish Endodontics Conference, Alicante 2009
- Clinical Case on the Management of Premolars with Abrupt Curvature. Spanish Endodontics Conference, Alicante 2009
- Apical Microsurgery. Spanish Conservative Odontology Society, Barcelona 2010
- Pulp necrosis after implant surgery. Spanish Conservative Odontology Society, Barcelona 2010
- Complete management of S-shaped root canals in Endodontics: a case report. With the collaboration of Dr James L. Gutmann for the journal Endodontic Practice Today by Quintessence.
Member of the Spanish Endodontics Association
Dr. Germán Sebastián graduated in Dentistry in the year 2011.
Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid.
Expert in Endodontics, Instituto Europeo de Formación Continuada.
Máster in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
Member of Sociedad Española de Prótesis Estomatólogica.