The past October 3-5 was the 31st Annual World International Congress Of Oral Implantologists in Tokyo, Japan sponsored by ICOI’s Asia Pacific section. Dr. Simón Pardiñas López was selected to present a clinical case report at this meeting.
Participants assisted to three days of the highest level of international dental implant education and research. This congress focused on “The Future of Implant Dentistry”. The speakers represented a blend of experienced clinicians and seasoned academicians who shared their combined wealth of knowledge.
Although the focus of this World Congress was largely display and representations of clinical cases as well as, surgical and prosthetic techniques, ample opportunity was given to speakers to present current research, both published and “in press”, providing insight into future perspectives in Implant Dentistry.
Topics at this meeting included:
- Regenerative techniques for use in implant dentistry
- Review orthodontics in implant dentistry
- Surgical approaches that result in esthetic success
- How to establish a successful dental practice
- Review when grafting is necessary
- New protocols for sinus augmentation
In Pardiñas Dental Clinic we know that continuing education is essential in order to offer the best service to our patients.